Higgs Hydrographic Tek is a preferred technical support company and dealer of the most innovative equipment in the hydrographic surveying, dredging and land excavation field today.
HHT provides excellent tech support for successful hydrographic and land surveying projects worldwide. With over 20 years of experience, owner, Michael Higgs has an extensive background and excellent reputation in the field of hydrography, leading survey teams in over 75 countries while working for the U.S. Navy and in the private sector.
Higgs Hydrographic Tek is an exclusive dealer for several U.S. and European companies, representing the top of the line, innovative hydrographic and excavation survey equipment on the market today. From GPS receivers, to single- beam sonars, hydrographic heave pitch and roll motion sensors and 3D wireless motion control systems, Higgs Hydrographic Tek will provide you with a full-line of integrated systems that will take you from the pre-planning stages to the successful completion of your next project.
10415 La Mirage Court
Tampa, FL 33615
- Hydrographic Surveyor/Electronic Technician/Consultant
- Excavator Guidance systems
- 3D Excavator Guidance system
- GPS Survey equipment
- Hydrographic Heave pitch and roll sensors
- Onsite Operational Training
- Customer Field Support/ Remote Tech Support/Services
- Multi-beam/Calibration/Patch Testing
- Field Repairs/Trouble Shooting Hardware & Software
- Data Processing and Analysis
- Cable Repairs
Specializing in Multi-beam, Single-beam and Side Scan surveys, Complete Excavator & Dredging Motion Control installs, Silent Inspector, Vessel Tracking, RTK Navigation Systems, Motion Sensors, Radio Modems, Tide Gauges