Klein Marine Systems
Founded in 1968, Klein Associates is the world’s leading supplier of side scan sonar equipment and waterside security and surveillance systems. Klein Marine Systems enjoys a worldwide reputation of excellence founded on high-quality products and customer service. Klein Marine Systems side scan sonar systems are respected as the standard of excellence in the industry and are deployed by governments, navies, port authorities, surveyors, oil companies and universities worldwide.
The HydroChart 3500 system was developed using our latest proprietary “wideband technology.” The HydroChart 3500 provides unrivalled range and resolution performance in a compact, lightweight system that is easy to install, set up and operate. The system produces data that exceeds international survey standards (IHO-SP-44, special order), and when combined with our proven uncertainty model, allows for automated/intelligent data processing.
• Co-registered and geo-referenced IHO-quality swath bathymetry with high-resolution side scan imagery
• Bathymetry coverage up to 12 times the water depth or altitude
• Support for an optional sound velocity sensor to provide surface sound velocity measurements
• Support for various Motion Reference Units (MRUs), gyro-heading sensors and navigation equipment
• Easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI) — operates with our SonarPro for enhanced operator control, data acquisition and display of both bathymetry and side scan data
• Output data is compatible with most third-party post-processing software
• Klein Marine Systems has developed sonar uncertainty model interfaces with Combined Uncertainty Bathymetric Estimator (CUBE) to provide automatic sounding data processing
• Compact and lightweight